2nd International Conference on Biosciences Research
ICBR - Owerri 2016
Date: Thursday 24th (arrivals only) to Sunday 27th November, 2016
Prof. Francis Emeka Ezeonu
Biosciences and Biotechnology: Prospects for the 21st Century
• Development of Therapeutic and Diagnostic Molecules by rDNA and Hybridoma Technology
• The Use of Molecular Techniques in Microbial diagnostics
• Molecular Biology: Avenue to Understanding and Controlling Cancer
• Pharmacological studies on the Qurani plants' mixture (a new pharmaceutical product)
• Biochemical iodine deficiency - a field based longitudinal study in selected schools of Aligarh, India
Call for Abstracts and Papers
The BRSF's 2016 International Conference on Biosciences Research (ICBR) will encompass all area of biosciences and biotechnology, especially but not limited to applications of biotechnology. It is going to be a multidisciplinary forum. The Conference also aims at developing collaborative research between scientists in the developing and developed countries, which will lead to development of expertise. The conference will be held over three days, with paper presentations from the international community of authors, including presentations from keynote speakers. Papers are invited from all areas of biosciences including microbiology (medical, environmental, food, industrial), forensics, biochemistry, biotechnology, bioengineering, parasitology and entomology, zoology, botany, agriculture, etc.
© 2014-2016 Biosciences Research Support Foundation | Contact Us
All rights reserved.